Covering a range of projects from multi-day livestreams for video game and movie launches to pioneering work in mixed and virtual reality, I love finding projects where we push the limits of technology. Building on experience from traditional scripted and reality television, I’m always searching for new and exciting ways to apply what I’ve learned along the way. Below are a few selected highlights of what I’ve gotten to work on so far.
Freelance Video Producer/ Video Editor/ Creative Director (current)
- Creator, writer and host of "TechSpank", a tech-centric web show with over 5.8M views and counting.
- Creative Director at Epoxie Marketing, creating unique materials for Fortune 500 tech companies.
- Produced social media video content for clients such as Disney, Nabisco, Microsoft, and others.
- Produced live streams for Dell, Alienware, IBM, VMWare, HTC, Twitch, and others.
- Developed a custom solution for the first ever live mixed reality demonstration.
- Producer and Technical Director for "PopSugar Live!" in New York.
Video Producer/ Live Director - Enter:Marketing (2012 - 2015)
- Produced content for IT clients including HP, Cisco, Dell, VMware, LexisNexis, Oracle and many more.
- Produced & Directed nearly 300 pre-recorded and live streams distributed to a global web audience.
- Managed budgets and maintained client relationships and expectations.
- Sourced studios, crew, & equipment throughout the U.S.
- Developed numerous video-based trade show attractions.
Video Producer/ Editor/ Director - DraftFCB (2008 - 2011)
- Produced content for healthcare clients including Merck, Pfizer, and others.
- Supervised edits and produced pitch videos/ ripomatic/ sizzle reels.
- Cast and supervised voice over sessions.
- Produced and directed annual awards shows.
Director of Video Production - CBS Interactive (2007 - 2008)
- Oversaw and shot tri-weekly production of the web show "WallStrip".
- Edited segments and created visual effects/ virtual sets.
Multiplatform Video Producer - MTV Networks (2005 - 2007)
- Spearheaded creation of first-ever multiplatform department.
- Produced extra content and cut-downs for over ten broadcast series.
- Interfaced with outside production companies to maintain quality and ensure delivery.